Assistant Technical Administrator (Maternity Cover)
AGM Batteries Ltd is an established business, based in Thurso Caithness, who work with clients and partners to scale new battery technologies through to manufacture. AGM are involved in several prestigious projects in various sectors of automotive and energy storage.
We currently have a requirement for an Assistant Technical Administrator to cover maternity leave commencing 3rd January 2019.
This is a fixed term position of up to one year.
We are looking for an “all round” enthusiastic person who can communicate effectively with our customers at all levels.
Responsibilities will include:
- Answering customer queries
- Preparing and sending quotes for review
- Processing sales orders from clients
- Maintaining company sales book
- Liaising with Finance to ensure invoices are sent out in a timely manner
- Liaising with internal stakeholders
- Gain an understanding of technical specifications
- General Office duties.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Flexible: Flexibility within the AGM team is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication is a pre-requisite.
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Office Packages
Please send CV with covering letter to Tracey Beveridge, Group HR and Office Manager, AGM Batteries Ltd, Denchi House, Thurso Business Park, Thurso, Caithness, KW14 7XW firstname.lastname@example.org
We have been updating our privacy and recruitment policy. Please click on the link below to find out more information on how AGM Batteries process Personal Identifiable Information during the recruitment process.
Closing date for applications: Friday 9th November 2018