Apprentice Business Administrator
AGM Batteries Ltd is an established business, based in Thurso Caithness, who work with clients and partners to scale new battery technologies through to manufacture. AGM are involved in several prestigious projects in various sectors of automotive and energy storage.
AGM Batteries Ltd are looking for an Apprentice Business Administrator to join their team in Thurso.
We are looking for a bright individual aged 16-19 who is enthusiastic and able to work within a team and use their own initiative.
The successful candidate will work towards gaining a Modern Apprenticeship in Business and Administration (SCQF Level 6)
This is an initial 12 month contract but there is also an opportunity for the right person to grow and develop within AGM Batteries and the AMTE Group as a whole.
Duties will include
- Answer phone calls and direct them to the relevant person
- Take phone messages for other staff if they are unavailable
- Log and maintain information on spreadsheets
- Greeting visitors and organising catering
- Support HR with recruitment process
- General business administration across the company as and when required
- Any other reasonable duties as required
- Good knowledge of IT
- Knowledge of Microsoft office packages.
- Professional telephone manner
- A willingness to learn and good attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills are a pre-requisite
All applications will be considered, however applications from males are encouraged.
Please send CV with covering letter to Tracey Beveridge, Group HR and Office Manager, AGM Batteries Ltd, Denchi House, Thurso Business Park, Thurso, Caithness, KW14 7XW firstname.lastname@example.org
We have been updating our privacy and recruitment policy. Please click on the link below to find out more information on how AGM Batteries process Personal Identifiable Information during the recruitment process.
Closing date for applications: Friday 26th April 2019