Job Vacancies – Material/Procurement Specialist
AGM Batteries Ltd is an established business, based in London and Thurso Caithness, who work with clients and partners to scale new battery technologies through to manufacture. AGM are involved in several prestigious projects in various sectors of automotive and energy storage.
The Procurement Specialist will be responsible for contract negotiation and management and the management of tendering activities.
- Act as a single point of contact with Technical and Design Teams
- Work with current supply chain partners to deliver appropriate commercial agreements for the supply of products
- Identify and negotiate with new suppliers
- Evaluate competitive offerings
- Prepare for supplier negotiations and assist in preparing contracts for legal review
- Conduct supplier audits and risk assessments
- Develop suppler relations with the responsibility for implementing supply chain strategies and processes
- Working on high-low value procurement projects
- Experience in a procurement role, ideally in a senior position
- Ability to undertake effective supplier audits and reviews
- Ability to negotiate terms and conditions and influence key stakeholders.
- Procurement experience within a Manufacturing/Engineering environment would be advantageous
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Flexible: Flexibility within the AGM team is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication is a pre-requisite.
AGM Batteries Ltd offer 25 days holiday per year plus 8 statutory holidays, company pension and an opportunity to share in its success through a company share scheme.
Please send CV with covering letter to Tracey Beveridge, Group HR and Office Manager, AGM Batteries Ltd, Denchi House, Thurso Business Park, Thurso, Caithness, KW14 7XW email@example.com
We have been updating our privacy and recruitment policy. Please click on the link below to find out more information on how AGM Batteries process Personal Identifiable Information during the recruitment process.
Closing date for applications: Friday 26th October 2018