Job Vacancies – Project engineer
AGM Batteries Ltd is an established business, based in Thurso Caithness, who work with clients and partners to scale new battery technologies through to manufacture. AGM are involved in several prestigious projects in various sectors of automotive and energy storage.
Due to ongoing expansion we currently have a requirement for a Project Engineer to join our Engineering team.
- Assist Project Manager to develop Project Objectives
- Study product design, customer requirements, performance standards
- Complete technical studies
- Prepare cost estimates
- Calculate project time requirements
- Prepare project reports
- Interact with clients to interpret their needs and requirements and represent them in the field
- Provide assistance and technical support to team members
Degree in one of the Engineering disciplines and experience in a Project Engineer or similar role would be advantageous
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Flexible: Flexibility within the AGM team is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication is a pre-requisite.
AGM Batteries Ltd offer 25 days holiday per year plus 8 statutory holidays, company pension and an opportunity to share in its success through a company share scheme.
Please send CV with covering letter to Tracey Beveridge, Group HR and Office Manager, AGM Batteries Ltd, Denchi House, Thurso Business Park, Thurso, Caithness, KW14 7XW firstname.lastname@example.org
We have been updating our privacy and recruitment policy. Please click on the link below to find out more information on how AGM Batteries process Personal Identifiable Information during the recruitment process.
Closing date for applications: Friday 26th October 2018